FIMARGE BALANCED PORTFOLIO FUND is an investment vehicle for tax optimization that applies a philosophy of portfolio management. Its key features are:
- Based in Luxembourg, where the financial legal framework is stable and strict. Luxembourg is the first European center for investment funds and the second in the world, after the United States of America.
- Supervised and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) of Luxembourg.
- Favorable taxation in Luxembourg.
- No subscription fees.
|Legal form:||Mutual Fund (FCP)|
|Management style:||Investment in traditional assets (up to 35% in equity)|
|Investment horizon:||5 years|
|Minimum investment:||1 share|
|Manager:||Fimarge SFI S.A.|
|Custodian:||Quintet Private Bank (Europe) S.A.|
|Benchmark:||(0,15 x STOXX 600) + (0,15 x S&P 500) + (0,35 x FI EUR) + (0,20 x FI USA) + (0,15 x FI USA[€])|
|Date of first NAV:||January 15, 2018|
|NAV frequency:||Daily, on Luxembourg business days|
|Risk management fee:||0%|
- Multi-market, multi-sectorial and multi-currency management.
- Small and controllable number of assets.
- Daily liquidity.
- Maximum exposure to equities of 35%.
- Currency exposure management.
- Fixed income used as a protection.
- Possibility of total or partial divestment of assets.
- Without leverage.
- Risk level of 4 in a 1-to-7 scale.
- Competitive management fees (1.50%, no success fee).