- Investment with a portfolio management approach, always within the circle of competence of Fimarge’s analysis department.
- Investment decisions based on objectivity, thoroughness, self-confidence, ambition, open-mindedness, determination and self-criticism.
- Independent selection of assets, without ties with other entities (investment managers or banks, national or international).
- Long-term investment readiness.
- Adoption of the fundamental principles of Value Investing in equity investments.
- Investment in fixed income assets showing an intrinsic value (high quality).